When bed time isn’t far off, it’s important to let your body cool down from the day. This means avoiding activities that stress you. Caffeine and alcohol can both disrupt your sleep, and even the light from electronics can be troublesome.
Articles in this section
- How does sleep relate to weight?
- How much sleep do I need?
- What is a Pre-Bed Routine?
- What should I avoid before bed?
- What are some good pre-bed activities?
- Why is sleep important?
- Do energy drinks affect sleep?
- How do nicotine and smoking tobacco affect sleep?
- How does nutrition affect sleep?
- Should I read or watch television in bed?