- Tap Manage Subscriptions
- Look for a subscription marked 'Active' for Olumia.
- Tap that option and then swipe to turn off 'Auto-Renew'
- You should be all set!
If this process doesn't work, try manually accessing your Subscription Settings:
1. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
4. Under Subscriptions - Tap Manage.
5. Tap the Olumia subscription.
6. Use the options to turn off your subscription.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu>Account>Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you've purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
After you cancel: When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of time you have already paid for.
For example, if you purchased a one-month subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on Jan. 15th, you will have access to the subscription until Jan. 31st. But you will not be charged another yearly subscription of $10 on Feb. 1st.
Please note that Apple does not allow us to modify your subscription - only you can do that - so feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues you might have and we can answer any questions you might have and we can help you navigate.