Yes! If you go into your Personal Training section and select Cardio, you'll see that if you achieve 10,000 steps in 1 day you can use that to count as your cardio!
Articles in this section
- Is whey protein good for me?
- How do I know where to begin?
- What if I want to do extra cardio?
- What is resistance training?
- Can I log other activities besides personal training?
- How do I level up?
- Do men need core exercises?
- Can I start Resistance training later?
- Why is resistance training for both women and men?
- How does Olumia Life Fitness work?