Yes! To log an exercise activity, go to the Fitness section and select Log an activity. Once you tap, you will see a list of 100+ different exercise activities that we have built into our database. Simple choose your activity, enter the amount of time you were active, and save. Once you take this action you will gain points based on the intensity and time of your exercise activity.
Articles in this section
- Is whey protein good for me?
- How do I know where to begin?
- What if I want to do extra cardio?
- What is resistance training?
- Can I log other activities besides personal training?
- How do I level up?
- Do men need core exercises?
- Can I start Resistance training later?
- Why is resistance training for both women and men?
- How does Olumia Life Fitness work?